Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Last Sleep in America

I am full of excitement and nervous butterflies. My two fifty-pound bags are packed to their fullest, my hiking backpack is stuffed with tools to prepare for my adventures as much as possible, and my to-do list has been checked off from 100+ to-do's to a just few left. Europe, I am ready to meet you. Our plane departs from Dulles at 5:50PM tomorrow, and just a short six hours after that we will touch down in Zurich. And after another three hours we will arrive in our highly anticipated new home sweet home, Lugano.

I couldn't have asked for a more supportive family in preparing me for my trip. Thank you for everything Mom and Dad. 

Virginia Tech, I'll miss you this semester! I love you guys and will be thinking of you all the time from across the pond.

Goodnight for the last time from America. Sweet dreams of the Hotel Montarina, Lake Lugano, cobblestone streets, and palm trees covered in snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment