Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This Has Gotta Be The Good Life

Milan tomorrow, Munich on Friday, just booked a hostel in Florence for two weeks from now, and a flight to Dublin for another weekend.

Feeling like a lucky little girl in very big world right now.

OneRepublic's "Good Life" captures the way I'm feeling about the world around me, the emotions surrounding the experience I've had so far in Europe.

I love the way Lugano sparkles at night. I love the way the group I'm with appreciates the trials and tribulations we've encountered just as much as the times our plans go smoothly. I love the smell of the clean Swiss air and the aromas that drift from the coffee shops and bakeries in the mornings.

Sweet dreams.. no matter where you are, breathe it all in.


When you're happy like a fool 
Let it take you over 
When everything is out 
You gotta take it in 

No comments:

Post a Comment